The General Ledger
Providing a comprehensive way to organize, categorize, and analyze all financial transactions.
You can start with a simple chart of accounts, and even elect to use a template chart based on your business type. As you grow, acquire companies, or get involved in different lines of business, you can set up the ledger to be more sophisticated.
With the UA Business Cloud General Ledger, you can:
• Set up a Chart of Accounts with advanced control mechanisms
• Set up an unlimited number of account segments, mapping to the various departments, locations, cost centers, profit centers, activities, or jobs as required
• Create alpha, numeric, or alpha-numeric standards for your segmentation
• Track actual, budgets, and statistical entries
• Automatically roll up sub-system activities into the GL
• Set up an unlimited number of natural accounts
• Set up an unlimited number of account types
• Set up fiscal periods in any fashion, including standard months, or any other definable date ranges
• Set up and use template journals
• Create auto-reverse, recur, reverse once, or recur once journals
• Validate journals for integrity (e.g., enforce control accounts, check posting dates for closed periods)
• Close or re-open periods, or close or re-open years
• Process accruals
• Process allocations
• Import actual, budget, or statistical journals from spreadsheets
• Set up robust financial reporting, such as Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements, Balance Sheets, or Statements of Change in Equity
Like what you see?
You can sign up for a free account to start discovering all the features of UA Business Cloud.